[DL] Rain o'Terror election results

On Mon, 14 May 2001 23:59:02 -0400, while seeking to restore the Czar,
 magician@bc1.com wrote:

> emperor
> >
> > What do you want to know?
> >
> > --Jacques (Chris' friend)
>

> I want to know which way the vote went in that source book?, What is fate of
> that state?.

When I wrote it, the idea was that the aggregate results from each
campaign mailed to Pinnacle would determine California's fate. In other
words, if 51% of the games reported a Union victory, California would
stay in the Union. I don't know if that's still part of Pinnacle's plans,
though.
--Anthony Ragan
  irishspy@mindspring.com, irishspy@yahoo.com
  "What would Jigglypolyp do?"