RE: [DL] (Shane) Weird wars and general nice stuff

On behalf of Shane and the rest of us here at PEG, thank you very, very
much. Through these tough times it has been fans like yourself that have
kept us going when things were becoming unbearable. I cannot say this
enough, PEG has the BEST fans in the industry!! You guys all deserve our
heartfelt and warmest thanks. And we hope to keep releasing products that
will make all of you proud to be a part of our growing family.

Sincerely,

Lee Bansen

Mario Lee Bansen III		Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
Vice President		      PO Box 10908
leebansen@deadlands.com	      Blacksburg, VA 24062-0908
ICQ#99630029			T (540) 381-8480
www.peginc.com                F (540) 381-7797