Re: [DL] (Shane) Weird wars and general nice stuff

In a message dated 5/18/2001 12:23:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
neko@evolove.net writes:

Firstly I just wanted to say that I'm very excited about the concept of
Weird Wars - I passed the link onto my posse and they love it too - so
that's an item on my 'insta-purchase' (TM) list :)

Secondly, I read up on the history of Pinnacle and the troubles it's been
through - I just wanted to let Shane know that his works have brought both
myself and my posse many hours of fun (and horror). I will continue buying
PEG's works for a long time to come!

Now if only someone would develop a massively-multiplayer game of Deadlands
I'd be one happy camper !

cheers all,
neko

Thanks much, Neko! It means an awful lot to hear that! You'll never know how
much I appreciate it on those long, late nights.

Shane