Re: [DL] Painted Mini's

For my CSA gizmo troops, I went with a very Gestapo look.  They still had
the grey uniforms, but I made their gloves, straps and boots black
instead of the light brown I was using for Troopers and Sharpshooters.
They seriously looked like stormtroopers or something.
I'd probably make the chevrons black or white, to actually answer your
question.

On Sat, 19 May 2001 10:24:03 -0700 Steven Walmsley
<swalmsley@icegallery.com> writes:
> Now, in the Deadlands Universe, there are troop that have either Rocket

> Packs, Flamethrowers, or even both. Now, what color Chevron would this
be.
> The only colors that are used are Red, Yellow, Blue and Green.
> What is your opinion?

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich "BANNED  for LIFE"  Ranallo

"First time I saw you standing in the street, you looked so cool, you
could've put out Vietnam."
-Shane MacGowan, "Haunted"