[DL] =?windows-1252?Q?Website_update=85?=

Well, the Website With No Name is in the process of another bi–monthly
update. Not entirely finished yet, but I thought I'd mention the high
points for interested perusers:

Write–ups of The Posse With No Name's adventures by no less than four
list members, totalling hundreds of pages of text.

Descriptions of Heroes and Extras, complete with all sorts of peripheral
rot like correspondences and the like.

Floor plans for a number of structures common to the period, in .pdf
format. (More to come.)

Images of a variety of period firearms (or reproductions thereof).

A couple of house rules or rulings for those interested in such things.

The transcripts of The PBEM With No Name, again featuring a handful of
list members. This section needs more updating than the rest, as I have
a couple of chapters of the e–Saga that I have yet to edit and put
online, but it's there nonetheless.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something useful, other than the URL, which I
shall post below, but it's too early in the morning to be certain.

http://pages.infinit.net/deadland

<Shameless Plug //OFF>