Re: [DL] The Big Picture- Tying it all together BIG SPOILERS

At 09:09 PM 5/21/2001 EDT, Mr. Peter Berard wrote:
>The United States
>
>Goals- Win war, hold together.
>
>Strengths- Industry, population

	Don't forget their lead in technology (both New Science and otherwise),
and the fact they're the world's leading agricultural producer.

>Friends- Very few.

	The Union is very friendly with Russia and Germany, according to _TOT:77_.
I imagine the author of _Great Weird North_ may be given license to qualify
or alter this, but that's just a guess on my part.

>Organizations They Control- The Agency, the United States Army, Union Blue.

	Don't forget the sizable Union Navy.

>Enemies- The Reckoners, the Confederacy, Britain, the Freemasons
>(subversively).

	And me.:-)

	Seriously, nice job, good sir! Can't wait to see what you do for Dixie.

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: Deadlands: The Weird West Revised Edition
Co-Author: Tales o' Terror: 1877, Back East: The South & the JLA Sourcebook
Southern by the Grace of God