RE: [[DL] The old Powergamer question]

Morgan Hirsch writes:
-------------------------------------
No, I'm the only person at game with a whole set of dice, and he always uses
mine. I caught him while casting a hex- He had drawn eleven cards, and a
Straight flush for Bodyguard. I came over and looked at the hand. I asked
him
what he rolled. he said, 17. So I reminded him that he was 4 cards over what
he should've drawn. It was obvious at the time what he'd done.
------------------------------------

Well coming from experience with power gamers, those who fudge rolls, etc.
I'd have to say the only thing that a Marshall/Game Master can do in
situations
like this is keep a close eye on these players.

I've had some players who thought they could "pull the wool over my eyes"
when it
comes to rolls, modifiers etc. If you're the game master, when you catch
them,
you call them out, and very publicly. If there's one thing that will get
them in hot
water faster than ticking off the GM, it's ticking off all the other
players.

If the "dirty" player continues to fudge stuff, then the GM shouldn't invite
them
anymore.

But this is just my 2 ghost rocks worth

Dade