RE: [[DL] The old Powergamer question]

>But, if THEY keep and eye on him and keep him honest I will
>keep the extra heapin' o' Hell off their heels and throw them a
>fate chip
>whenever they turn him in.
I have a munchkin/cheater in my group that I do the same thing with. I
announce before every session that anyone who catches him cheating (and he
is a master at it) gets a white chip. It makes him paranoid that someone is
watching him (which is good). I also use this rule for sinnin' because he
plays a blessed. I won't kick him out of the game but I will make things
hell for him.
Muwahahahaha!!!
 - John