Re: [DL] The Big Picture- Tying it all together SPOILER

In a message dated 5/22/2001 2:53:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
munchwolf@yahoo.com writes:

<< Molly Maguires - now I know they are referenced
 somewhere, or at least should be.  Anyone remember
 where?  For those who don't know they were a group of
 Irish miners in Penn fighting for better working
 conditions (I think there's a Sean Connery movie based
 off of their story).  The leaders were executed in
 1877 ... I'm guessing Back East: The North should have
 something on them ... dang it's been a long time since
 I've read the old books ... need to dig into them
 again. >>

Back East- the North has them. They're in the pay of the CSA, and do all
sorts of naughty things.

Peter Berard

"I got gnus for you, buddy."