Re: [DL] The Big Picture- Tying it all together

> Please check out my part of _Tales o' Terror: 1877_--It's chock-full of
>Canadian Goodness (TM)!

Are you sure?  My memories of having read the Player's section of Tales
o'Terror 1877 was that the Can-Con (that's "Canadian Content" for those of
you unfamilliar with Canadian broadcasting rules) consisted mostly of a
description the invasion of Detroit.
    (Which I found a bit silly on a number of points, but mostly because the
best route for a British assault on the Union would be on the Richelieu
River-Lake Champlain-Hudson River axis.  Then again that route had been
tried in three wars so both sides knew about it.)
          Daniel Gwyn
"But my dreams, they aren't as empty
as my conscience seems to be."
From "Behind Blue Eyes" by Pete Townshend