Re: [DL] the problems Manitou face (slight spoiler)

This one is relatively easy.  Sure the reckoners want
fear, lots of fear, and the easiest way is by killing
people as a message to the survivors ... but in the
processes of making these big scary monsters they fail
to inform the big scary monsters what the goals are.
If I recall, even most manitous don't even know of the
Reckoners or their purpose.  So not everyone is on the
same page, nor is everyone achiving the same goal.

As for heroes who raise the fear level ... I would
still gun for them.  Sure they've been instrumental
for now, but they are still heroes.  If they can't be
turned to the dark side, they need to be put down.

-Munch "The Reckoners are the original 'Recruit em, or
Shoot em' slogan holders" Wolf