Re: ]Re: [DL] OT Cricket (was The Big Picture- Tying it all together

> >Worse than that, where are the Vikings?
> >I mean, come one, they were the ones who *really* "discovered"
> America and
> >not ONE single mention of them in any Deadlands products!
> >SHEESH!
>
> >Patrick

Aren't they in either TOT or BE:TN?  (ooh... acronyms are fun!)  In the
Minnesota Viking entry?  The blondes who're plying the Great Lakes in
Ghost Rock powered ships (Longships?  can't remember).  Do they count?

-Bryce

=====
"Not everything is a labyrinth of dark conspiracy, and not everybody is plotting to decieve, enveigle and obfuscate!"

-Dana Scully, The X Files