Re: [DL] Deadbeat Distributors

On Wed, 23 May 2001 13:58:40 EDT PEGShane@aol.com wrote:
> Who is this deadbeat distributor? ;)

Berkeley Games Distributor.  But I got word last night that they've just gpone under, so it serves them bloody well right  Now I have to wait for my store to get a new distributor.  I'm really torn between needing it soon and supporting my store.  I'd be able to control myself if I wasn't writing a Doomtown story based on the information in the book.

<bitch mode off>

I'll get it.  No worries.  Just impatient.

John Goodrich
Tentacle #9

http://www.mail2web.com/ .