Re: (OT) Pet Peeve (was [DL] RE: new web sight )

>i·de·al
>n.
>
>1. A conception of something in its absolute perfection.
>2. One that is regarded as a standard or model of perfection or
>    excellence.
>3. An ultimate object of endeavor; a goal.
>4. An honorable or worthy principle or aim.

ideal n

1. an excellent or perfect example of something or somebody, or something
that is considered a perfect example

2. a standard or principle to which people aspire

3. a concept that exists in the imagination only

And here is the definition I have. I won't go into it anymore.

Jimmy the Barrel