Re: [DL] Finally got my Black Circle, but it's broken!! :-( [SHANE]

What's the URL?
I'm looking for a Good Online Store.

Dregg
--- CapnSmitty19a@aol.com wrote:
> hey,  i know of another site to buy deadlands
> books...its called like the
> spacebook contineum...or something close to
> that....they sell the books at a
> discount...most are for 16 bucks and like 3 bucks
> S&H....so just a quick so
> you know
>
> Brett

> with
> 	unsubscribe deadlands

=====
"Hmmm.. I thought you'd be dead by now." - Book of Mope, Chapter 19 "Gothic Break-ups"

Irc#61658179

Join the Long Island Goth/Industrial list
http://www.e-groups.com/group/LI_Gothindustrial