Re: [DL] Deadbeat Distributors

If in San Francisco, Go to Gamescape on Divisadaro st.
(Cross Street Oak), Ask for Marc and Tell Him "Pulp
Era James" said Hi.
Great Selection of Everything RPG, They also Do Online
sales www.gamescape.com

Dregg
--- Marguerite Frey <natasha_corey@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <qusoor@monkeybrains.net> wrote:
> > Berkeley Games Distributor.  But I got word last
> > night that they've just gpone under, so it serves
> > them bloody well right  Now I have to wait for my
> > store to get a new distributor.  I'm really torn
> > between needing it soon and supporting my store.
> > I'd be able to control myself if I wasn't writing
> > Doomtown story based on the information in the
> book.
>
> Berkeley, California?  I can hook you up with some
> other game store's in the area if you're interested.
>
> Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen

> with
> 	unsubscribe deadlands

=====
"Hmmm.. I thought you'd be dead by now." - Book of Mope, Chapter 19 "Gothic Break-ups"

Irc#61658179

Join the Long Island Goth/Industrial list
http://www.e-groups.com/group/LI_Gothindustrial