Re: [DL] The Big Picture- Tying it all together

> Check out the St. Albans Raid on pg. 24, and details of the worsening
>US-Canadian relationship on pg. 30. (Was McGlothlin trying *even then* to
>weasel his way into writing the Canada sourcebook? You bet your @ss he
>was....;-)

Ah.  That explains it.  My apologies.  Evidently, two separate pages (plus
"Detroit") didn't register on my brain as a "serious" amount of coverage.
(As I had only borrowed the book, I didn't read more than twice.)  I hope
that the situation with regards to the Great Weird North will eventually be
rectified.
    BTW, what is the status of Alaska in Deadlands?  Has the Union bought
the place from Russia or does it have its hands full with other problems?
          Daniel Gwyn
"But my dreams, they aren't as empty
as my conscience seems to be."