Re: [DL] Deadbeat Distributors

If one means deadbeat distibutors as in places that don't sell right, then I
don't know much about that. But one place I used to go to was chock-full of
jerks. I could probably count on one hand the amount of people who weren't. I
was younger and probably a lot more annoying back then, but they were jerks
even when I kept my mouth closed. I learned a lot about Deadlands, though,
that's where I first played. The Marshall wasn't really a jerk, and
ultimatley taught me everything I know about marshalling, but most of the
others were really rude. I stopped going two years ago.

Is anyone else's game store like that?

Peter Berard

"I got gnus for you, buddy."