RE: [DL] Finally got my Black Circle, but it's broken!! :-( [SHANE]

Not that the listserv regulars need to be told, but some of the newbies migh
like to hear this:

Lee (Banson, of PEG) e-mailed me inside of half an hour, twice, and I'll be
getting a new book mailed to me.  PEG is great.  Their customer service is
top notch, and their imaginations bring me and my gaming buddies hours of
entertainment.  I can't say enough good things about them.  Especially when
compared to other businesses' attitudes, work quality, and professionalism
(not just gaming industry).

Thank you Mr. Banson!

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang