[DL] BC Printing Problems

Hi gang,

About a third of the Dead Presidents books were screwed up and then replaced
by our printer. Unfortunately, this wasn't caught until after the first wave
had gone out. We've found cardboard slats bound in the book, multiple covers,
and other weirdness we've *never* seen before. Our printer has been great
about fixing the situation, but obviously we wish it had never happened in
the first place.

If you get a defective book (and please tell your store this as well),
Pinnacle will replace if free of charge. You don't need to send your
defective back--we trust you all and it's our responsibility.

Send your name, address, and what you need replaced to LeeBansen@peginc.com.

Thanks!

Shane