RE: [DL] Dredd CCG [Shane or Lee]

There has been no official termination of our distribution services with the
manufacturing company of 'Dredd: The Card Game', Round Table Productions,
LTD. The problem and reason why people haven't seen it is because the
company is based in Englands and overseas shipping is difficult and costly.
So the short answer is that we just don't have any in stock at this time.

Regards,
Lee Bansen

Mario Lee Bansen III		Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
Vice President		      PO Box 10908
leebansen@deadlands.com	      Blacksburg, VA 24062-0908
ICQ#99630029			T (540) 381-8480
www.peginc.com                F (540) 381-7797