Re: [DL] My Victorian fiction and fantasy company

Well being a Small time (Almost) RPG Publisher, I
understand your issues... I was told by a few People
in the industry it's a long hard road to travel. Don't
go into it looking for money, go into it as "Shareing
your Vision with the world.
E-mail me privately if you would like to chat about
indie publishing

James Carpio
Chapter 13 press

P.S. I'll be one of the first in line to buy any
Victorian Steam punk Product

--- Magician <magician@bc1.com> wrote:
> Hi since I'm a big fan of Victorian fiction and
> fantasy I've decided to
> create a company to produce steam age books and rpg
> supplements. There are
> three rpg lines that I would like to make rpg books
> for, Deadlands The Weird
> West, Castle Falkenstein, And Space:1889.
>
> I do realize that we wouldn't be making very much
> money in the begining but
> I do this out love not money, I have a name for my
> company but I'm unsure of
> it. Steam Age productions well you do you people
> think?,

> with
> 	unsubscribe deadlands

=====
"Hmmm.. I thought you'd be dead by now." - Book of Mope, Chapter 19 "Gothic Break-ups"

Irc#61658179

Join the Long Island Goth/Industrial list
http://www.e-groups.com/group/LI_Gothindustrial