[DL] My Victorian fiction and fantasy company

Hi since I'm a big fan of Victorian fiction and fantasy I've decided to
create a company to produce steam age books and rpg supplements. There are
three rpg lines that I would like to make rpg books for, Deadlands The Weird
West, Castle Falkenstein, And Space:1889.

I do realize that we wouldn't be making very much money in the begining but
I do this out love not money, I have a name for my company but I'm unsure of
it. Steam Age productions well you do you people think?,