Re: [[DL] Submissions]

A few days ago I mentioned that I would be creating a Deadlands: the Weird
West website.  After listening to many suggestions I have determined what I
can reasonably do at the moment and what I cannot.

Many of you have mentioned that you would like places other than the official

PEG site to submit your work.  I will be granting at least some space on this

site to such a task.  There are however a few things that I would like to
make clear.

Due to space issues I will not necessarily be placing ALL submissions up on
the site. Nor will I guaruntee how long certain articles will remain on the
site.  I will likely have a 30 day minimum guaruntee for those stories that
are posted, however.

In addition to reviewing and posting submissions,you may want to make a
message board so that people with thier own web sites can leave a message
describing new additions and updates to thier sites. This would allow a
centralization of all the web articles without you haveing to do all the work
and suck up all your web space.