Re: [[DL] Submissions]

In a message dated 5/27/01 11:10:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spleen23@usa.net writes:

In addition to reviewing and posting submissions,you may want to make a
message board so that people with thier own web sites can leave a message
describing new additions and updates to thier sites. This would allow a
centralization of all the web articles without you haveing to do all the
work
and suck up all your web space.

While that does sound like a good idea, this is one of my first web pages and
to tell the truth, while I had it working fine in Netscape Composer on my
hard drive, now that I am placing it on the web, I am having some issues with
graphics not working.  Unfortunately I did not think ahead to realize the
link location changes would be an issue.   OOPS!!!!!

Hopefully I can get it resolved soon.

Walter