Re: [DL] Cattle Barons - Marshal looking for help

--- "Leybourne, Brian - CLM"
<Brian.Leybourne@airnz.co.nz> wrote:
> >  It's hardly western horror, but I really like the
> idea of a
> > big clanking
> >  machine that takes up a whole barn, with a crane
> that lifts
> > a cow into a
> >  section at the top.  The cow is lowered halfway
> into the
> > machine, which
> >  then chugs, clanks and emits smoke loudly and
> with much
> > vibration.  Its
> >  proud inventor then dispenses a glass of ice-cold
> milk from a tap.
> >
> >  Wishkah
>
> Is *is* western horror when the machine starts to
> malfunction, sucking the
> whole cow in and dispensing milk infused with the
> (mad) spirit of the cow,
> which possesses the drinker and forces him into
> {insert evilness here}.

Gee, and the only real bad thing I thought of was that
it was a 4x milking machine (aka worked 4 times faster
than normal) ... and had the side effect of making the
cow very irate ...

-Munch "Although I like the vampiric milking machine
idea" Wolf