From: "Matt Noyes" <xxharlequinxx@hotmail.com>
To: <hoe@gamerz.net>
Cc: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 9:32 PM
Subject: [DL] I dont wanna go on a rant here

Hey everyone I dont wanna sound like I am going on a rant but what is it
people cant understand about no html to the list since it screws with the
digest. I know AOL's mail program encodes in html automatically but come on
how hard is it to get a damn hotmail account and configure outlook express
to use that and just use plain text for the send setting...
Thanks for hearing me out
    Matt Noyes