From: Matt Noyes
To: hoe@gamerz.net
Cc: deadlands@gamerz.net
Sent: 5/30/01 11:32 PM
Subject: [DL] I dont wanna go on a rant here

Hey everyone I dont wanna sound like I am going on a rant but what is it
people cant understand about no html to the list since it screws with
the digest. I know AOL's mail program encodes in html automatically but
come on how hard is it to get a damn hotmail account and configure
outlook express to use that and just use plain text for the send
setting...
Thanks for hearing me out
    Matt Noyes