[DL] RE: [HOE] Hey shane...or someone who runs the list (AFTERBURNER)

Okay...I haven't been checking email for a couple days trying to catch up on
work so I am sure this has been answered already. But the official word from
us here at the office is would prefer not to do so.

Lee

Mario Lee Bansen III		Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
Vice President		      PO Box 10908
leebansen@deadlands.com	      Blacksburg, VA 24062-0908
ICQ#99630029			T (540) 381-8480
www.peginc.com                F (540) 381-7797