[DL] Vet of the Wierd West

I am working on getting a DL PBeM going and I was pondering weather I should restrict the use of VotWW. I'm trying to keep the posse from being too powerful from the get go. I'm also restricting the Denero and Belongings edge to level 1 so as to keep the posse from being rich snooty J-holes. I'd appreciate any feedback you wish to give.

Have Another Day!
Dave Panseri
gaidaigoji@home.com

 "You look like death," Gloria observed. "Been burning the temple candle at both ends again?"
"Piss off," said the Dalai Lama, "I'm meditating."
~Armageddon: The Musical