RE: [DL] Blaze of Glory Hindrance (was New Email)

>Uhmmm... I don't know what kind of game *you're* running, but this is
>pretty
>much the point of EVERY character in my games. ;)
>
>Sandor
>
>(Or haven't you run them through Night Train yet?)

No I haven't run them through Night Train yet.  That said, I plan to.  I
also would like to point out that while players set out with the mindset
that their characters will die, the characters themselves do not have that
opinion.  Most people, even those that take risks don't get out of bed
without saying, "you know I could drop dead today."  If they do, we tend to
consider them depressed.  I guess that would be the difference in my head
anyway.

Walter