[DL] FW: [GRW] Ordering from PEG

I have been asked to cross post this by a gentleman on the Great Rail Wars
list whom I respect a great deal (The great thing about these lists, as
opposed to others I could name, is that such a description preserves
anonymity as I have not met anyone on the PEG lists who could not be
described as a lady or a gentleman.).  I hesitated to do so because I don't
remember an ordering backlog being a concern on this list.  As we move into
the con season crunch, however, I suspect that Shane and Lee will find
themselves stretched increasingly thin.  As such, while this may not apply
to you, it might to me and posting it here will help keep me quiet. ;)

Sorry to those who have already received this for the double posting.

Thanks and take care.

Matt