Re: [DL] Forum on GO

On Mon, 4 Jun 2001 13:45:36 -0700 "Matthew Hanson"
<deviantsevant@msn.com> writes:
> Of this I am aware. It's the principle that no notice was given
> which irks me. I believe that such a thing, no matter how minimal
> the cost, was handled badly. I think it is "horse-puck" to suddenly
> require payment for a service that was free 24 hours ago with no
> explanation or advanced notice.

I haven't gone to the GO in quite a long time, but I know that people on
RPGnet were talking about GO going into subscription mode for about two
months now;  I'm not sure where they got this news from, but apparently
there was some notice...somewhere.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich "BANNED  for LIFE"  Ranallo

"I am the fruit frozen bubble rubber band"
-John Fitgerald Kennedy