Re: [DL] Forum on GO (Shane)

Perhaps a more productive message would be:

Shane,
     I have enjoyed your games very much and have found the Pinnicle web site, list server, and message board at Gamers Outpost of great use in the past.  However, I have noted that the message board has become a paid resource.  Could this message board be moved to another free access site, perhaps like a Yahoo Club, or be housed on the Pinnicle site?

With Respects,

(your name here)

just a thought.
g'day