Re: [DL] Re: Civil War Reenactors

At 10:54 PM 6/4/2001 -0700, Mr. Mike Stevens wrote:
>I'd never join one of those keen groups,even though I love watching them,
>specificaly because I play and read WAAAAYY too much Deadlands....I'd just
>end up getting confused...

	Best of all, at the end of the battle, the formerly dead soldiers all GET
UP AND WALK AROUND! :-)

	And you should try explaining DL to the re-enactors:

"So, Christopher, you write books about the Civil War?"

"Errr, kinda....";-)

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God