Odp: [DL] Gencon (OT)

Howdy, Pardners
> A ticket is a little out of this teacher/freelance game writer's budget,
> and even I have trouble scoring invitations to the Yankee states
(something
> about "willingess to take up arms against the Union" or some darn thing),
> but I can and do hereby officially invite you to visit the Confederate
> States of America at your convenience, good sir.;-)

I`m serious whit this invitation, because I cannot come to USA without an
"invitation". Your "border guard: won`t let me in, as a illegall :( I know
this very good - I was in States three years ago, as a student. And I`m very
sorry for me, that I didnt`n know you folks then

And, besides, I`m the biggest support for CSA in this part of the world :)
so this could give problems :)

> Seriously, I hope we get to see you at the Big Show someday. Your first
> beer's on me when you finally make it.
Personaly, I think that you want wait to long - not this year and the next
one, but maybe in 2003 or 2004, who knows. I just must convince my dear
wife, Justyna :) And that is a bigger problem, than a cash for a ticket :)
And - If I come to USA, I`ll bring the best beer in the world - Warka Strong
!!!

ALBNL - I`ll remeber that part `bout beer, to :)

Szanowanko
Piotr RAMEL Korys - Straznik Pomsty
http://www.magiaimiecz.pl/dl/index.php - Ruszaj na Zachod, kowboju !
http://republika.pl/deadmanwalking/index.htm - My wiemy, co to znaczy Dziwny