Re: [DL] Hello everyone!!

At 08:40 PM 6/9/2001 -0700, you wrote:
 >I'm new to the list and am looking for character
 >creation tips for the various character classes
 >(tricks good favours to get etc. etc.). Also which
 >deadlands books would be considered 'Core'?

Player's Guide.  Marshal's Handbook.

After that. . . there are just too many good books to be able to point to
one and go "needed more than others."  Though, of the splatbooks, Ghost
Dancers IMO is the most important as it details the indians - making it a
cross between a splatbook and a sourcebook.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
                 -Steven Wright