Re: [DL] Hello everyone!!

At 08:40 PM 6/9/2001 -0700, Mr. Aaron Chappell wrote:
>I'm new to the list and am looking for character
>creation tips for the various character classes
>(tricks good favours to get etc. etc.). Also which
>deadlands books would be considered 'Core'?

         If you're doing any characters with a military background, there's
some Edges, etc. just for them in _Back East: The South_.
         I wrote them, but they're still pretty good.;-)

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God