[DL] Ordering e-books from Pinnacle

Guys and Gals,

I need some help.  I've order a couple of e-books, Back East: North and
Epitaph #3, from the Pinnacle web site.  I expected to be given the
opportunity to download the books after the order process, them being called
e-books and all.  That did not happen, and I was charged shipping.  I am
confused.  Has anyone order e-books from Pinnacle?  Does Pinnacle print the
books and ship them, or did you download them?

Yes, I've tried to contact Pinnacle.  Mail to Orders@peginc.com bounced.

Anyway, there may not be a problem.  For all I know Pinnacle prints the
e-books and mails them, sort of a paper e-book, and the order could be
making its happy way to my house.  But like any rabid fan boy, I was hoping
to get my hands on the material a couple of weeks ago when I plunked down my
credit card.  Any help appreciated.

	Thanks For Reading
		Jack