Re: [DL] Didnt make my searchin' roll [ot]

If you want to serch a page click on "Edit" and then
click on "find on this page"
a box will appear and you can find what your looking
for.

Dregg

--- Erebus Newmoon <erebusnewmoon@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well you got the right idea about what a search
> engine is.  However, the
> Deadlands website doesn't have one.
>
> Walter

=====
"Hmmm.. I thought you'd be dead by now." - Book of Mope, Chapter 19 "Gothic Break-ups"

Irc#61658179

Join the Long Island Goth/Industrial list
http://www.e-groups.com/group/LI_Gothindustrial