Re: [DL] Interesting new "source" book...

Here is the link for a good publisher on books

http://goldenwestpublishers.com/index.html

I picked up a few of there books at the Phoenix airport on a layover, very
entertaining.

The Cowboy Slang book has added a lot to my DL vocabulary.
And the Legends of Arizona book has given me mucho ideas.

The books run about 6-15 bucks.

Jimmy the Barrel