Re: [DL] Interesting new "source" book...(SANDOR)

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 20:19:19 EDT Machiavelli132@aol.com writes:
> I'd love to see someone do Liver Eatin' Johnson up as an NPC....

Sandor,
Wasn't this the bad guy in that HoE adventure you ran last year at
Origins?

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo
                      "I am a "Cubic Thinker" and far wiser than any god,
any scientist and any educator who preaches the evil singularity of a
single 1st corner."
                      "Truth about Santa Claus debunks Santa God. God
evolves from Santa."
                        -Gene Ray, Master of Time and Space
(http://www.timecube.com)