Re: [DL] Deadlands d20

MikeEdwR@aol.com wrote:

> My only reason for picking up Deadlands D20 is to convert Weird Wars to the
> Deadlands system.

Hear hear! :)  Thats pretty much the same reason as I. I mean I am impressed
with everything I have seen from the playtests of WW but going through the tough
process of porting it when a better system, Deadlands (IMHO), is availible is
just sad.
	But the economics of it makes sense. Lets hope it makes enough money to put Peg
back into good shape and they can do there own thing with there own rules.
--
David Heth
"Sniper rifles have been known to cause Spontaneous Brain Rejection(SBR) at