Re: [DL] Interesting new "source" book...(SANDOR) [SPOILER]

 >> I'd love to see someone do Liver Eatin' Johnson up as an NPC....
 >
 >Sandor,
 >Wasn't this the bad guy in that HoE adventure you ran last year at
 >Origins?

Yup!

I had the pleasure of running Jay Kyle's fine adventure last year (on 10
minutes notice!)

Jay updated the ol' Liver Eater for the Wasted West, giving him a few
hundred years to grow, as well as produce lots of offspring. The full
adventure is a good shanghai romp with paranoia, dungeon crawling, and bad
guys crawling out of the muck to get you. I, however, ended up paring it
down to an amalgam of Sam Peckinpah and John Waters... mostly John Waters.

Sandor