[DL] Re: deadlands D20

>My only reason for picking up Deadlands D20 is to convert Weird Wars  >to
>the Deadlands system.

Well yeah, but as a friend pointed out to me, there's a way, at least in
HOE, that allows you to get away with running anything you damned well
please,making the d20 book very valueble by cutting the down time in rule
translations and whatnot....Ever hear of "The Wizards's Tower"? Thanks to
the conversion book, I can quickly snag or borrow those really nasty
"Quick-better-hand-me-another-character-sheet" Dungeon Crawls, like the Tomb
of Horrors and then terrorise my posse with em!

Either that or just seeing El Ravager and Knuckles try their darndest to
knock off with their crossbows and Hackmaster +12s good ol Stone....now that
might be some pretty good amusement.

adios!

Marshal Mike Stevens                 Wirebrain@hotmail.com
San Jose Ca                          AEG Bounty Hunter #229
Fanime Tabletop Captain
              Just because Zombies eat Humans
            does not make them "Humanitarians"!!!