Re: [DL] HTML problems

> Anyway, here's my problem.  I can get the deadlands logo image to come up
in
> the Explorer browser and N6 browser, but I can't in N4.7 .  I can't get
the
> background color come up either.  The coding should be the same I would
> think but there is probably an issue I am missing here.  Is there anyone
who
> could lend me assistance.

Looking at your code, it should be coming up as normal.  I don't have
Netscape <6, so I don't know what to tell you except to replace the <big>
and <small> tags with real code, like <font size="X">.  Granted, it works,
but personally I just can't stand those because they're proprietary (though
support for them has ben adopted by both browsers).  If you can get your
hands on Dreamweaver, learn how to use it.  It's GREAT web design software.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times