[DL] HTML problems

Ok, I have a small problem with my website.  I am designing it using the
Compser from Netscape 6.0 (Yeah, I know, N6 was DOA, but I tend to like its
composer better than the one for 4.7 so sue me.)

Anyway, here's my problem.  I can get the deadlands logo image to come up in
the Explorer browser and N6 browser, but I can't in N4.7 .  I can't get the
background color come up either.  The coding should be the same I would
think but there is probably an issue I am missing here.  Is there anyone who
could lend me assistance.

My webiste, if you want to view it to help with the problem is

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/theposse

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Walter