[DL] Music Anyone? (No, not what you think...)

Howdy all,

No, I'm not going to bring up that thread again!  Promise...

I have a few CD's here that I won't be using for my Deadlands game anymore,
due to recent technological updates... (ahem).

Anyway, I didn't want to list on eBay until I asked the people who would
use it most (that is, Deadlands listers).  The last time I did this, it
worked really well, and I don't recall getting into hot water over it... (ahem)

I have two CD's:  Selected Ambient Works Volume II by Aphex Twin (Two
discs, Used, but in great condition)
		       Classic Italian Soundtracks: Spaghetti Westerns Vol. I  (Again,
used, great condition...)

** There's a BONUS FREEBIE CD too! **

If you're interested in these, please email me PRIVATELY!

Thanks in advance,

Dane
melndane@att.net