Re: [DL] HTML problems

>Seriously, I haven't looked at Dreamweaver, but I am playing around with
>Homesite - so far it is VERY clean in how it works with the code, and you
>can download a 30 day trial.

For those who don't want to pay for a good HTML editor, and who still want
to use one legally, try:

HTML-Kit ( http://www.chami.com/html-kit/ ) : 2.8 MB
Maw's HTML Beauty++ ( http://www.max.co.yu/htmlbeauty/ ) : 1.86 MB

both are freeware, and the soft are really good. Well, these are not
WYSIWYG, but they are very close to Homesite.

HTML-kit can also colorize scripting code with some plugins.

Oh, and I have no interest in these softwares, excepted the fact they are
good, compared to other freewares I tried before.

Vincent Vandemeulebrouck
The French tinhorn with a Great name