Re: [DL] Re: deadlands D20

Ok, good answer. And I see your point.
Understand that I am not siding with D20 against you or anyone else, I agree
that the system is not that great. mediocre at best. I do not like the
skills or much of anything about character creation.
I just wanted an intelligent argument against it. I want to hear someone
tell me something more than "that system sucks". But I am still going to
reserve judgment until I have the Peg games in my hands so I can see what a
company who is not owned by Hasborg can do with the system.

And John Wick is probably right. If this can out under any system other than
D&D, it probably would never have made it out of manuscript form.

OK, I am done with my arguing, Deadlands on!!:)

Jimmy the Barrel